BACK TO SCHOOL
We hope you are enjoying a refreshing summer and are excited about the quickly approaching 2021-2022 school year. We are diligently preparing to welcome over 400 students and 54 staff members, and we expect to eclipse SJCA’s highest enrollment of 404 in 2007-2008. Please see the important information about the opening of school listed below:
- Please read the updated Parent-Student Handbook. We need your help so that all of our students will be…
- Present– Please note the attendance policy.
- Prompt– Please note the tardy policy.
- Prepared– Please note the policies for completing and submitting assignments.
- Be purposeful– Please note our mission statement. We want to stay focused on promoting academic excellence and fostering spiritual growth.
- Be polite– Please note the conduct and discipline policies, including the dress code and policies concerning hair color and length.
- Please see the attached student drop-off and pick-up zones. Pre K-5th grades may be dropped off between 7:30 and 7:45 AM. Early morning care is available from 7:00-7:30 AM in Mrs. Hoffer’s room next to the gym. Upper school students may be dropped off between 7:40 and 7:55 AM. Dismissal times are as follows: preschool- noon, K5-2nd- 2:30 PM, 3rd-5th grades- 2:45 PM, upper school- 3:00 PM.
- Zone 1- 2nd-4th grades
- Zone 2– K3-K5
- Zone 3– 1st and 5th grades
- Zone 4- Middle School
- Zone 5- High School
- COVID Protocol
- Masks will be optional.
- We will continue to emphasize handwashing, sanitation, and social distancing as much as possible.
- If circumstances change, we will adjust our procedures accordingly.
- Open House
- Lower School- Teachers will schedule appointments with small groups of students and parents to meet on August 12 or 13.
- Upper School- Students and parents are invited to meet their teachers on August 12. Students whose last names beginning with A-L should arrive at 6 PM. Those with last names beginning with M-Z should arrive at 7 PM.
- First Day of School- August 17
Enjoy the final days of summer!
“Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace” (Eph. 4:3).