GET IN THE GAME WITH SJCA BOOSTERS
We are so excited to be back and volleyball started us off with a win last night. GO LADY CAV’S!!! I am Christina Jimenez, SJCA Booster Club President. I am excited to have so many new families this year! As the Booster Club, our role is to support our student-athletes by providing them with the best experience as Cavaliers that we can give them. This year every one of our teams is capable of winning a State Title and we want to make sure we can give them the biggest celebrations they deserve. However, we need to raise money to make that happen. The booster club raises money one of three ways:
- Cavalier Merchandise
- Concession Stand Sales
- Fundraisers – Poinsettias and BBQ Dinner Plate
Where the money goes:
- a portion is given to the Capital Campaign to help renovate the gym and other athletic facilities
- Post Season team meals
- Sports Equipment
- Celebrating the Athletes – End of the year banquet, trophies, and awards. State shirts and hats and rings
We cannot do this without your help. Here are the ways you can help?
- Volunteer at one of the concession stands. All we asked is that you show up 30 minutes before game time. We will have everything set up. I will list the sign-up at the end of this email.
- Field House Clean-up: This Sunday at 1 pm, we will need help with pressure washing, picking up trash, and getting the concession stand ready to kick off football season on Thursday 8/26.
If you are looking for a way to fulfill your volunteer requirement, please consider signing up below.
Varsity Football Concession Sign Up https://www.signupgenius.com/go/60B0549ACAB2DA5FA7-varsity1JV Concession Sign Up –https://www.signupgenius.com/go/60B0549ACAB2DA5FA7-bteamfootballVarsity Volleyball Sign Up – https://www.signupgenius.com/go/60B0549ACAB2DA5FA7-varisty1JV Volleyball Sign Up – https://www.signupgenius.com/go/60B0549ACAB2DA5FA7-bteam
If you are interested in hearing more about the booster club or have ideas you would like to share, please join us at the next Booster Club meeting on Tuesday, September 14th at 6pm.