Tuition discount for fourth or more child 100%
$10.00 Application fee per family due at time of re-enrollment
$25.00 Application fee per child due at time of application
- Enrollment fees are paid at time of enrollment and are non-refundable.
- Tuition payments are due no later than the last day of the month. A $25.00 late fee will be added on accounts for any unpaid balances.
- Any account more than 60 days past due will result in suspension of student until payment is made.
- There will be a $500.00 withdrawal fee for students withdrawn during the school year. Tuition will be prorated to the last day of the nine weeks in which student is withdrawn.
- Any unpaid account will be reported to credit agencies.
- No records, including report cards, diplomas, and final transcripts will be released until all accounts are paid in full.
Basic Guidelines For The SJCA Tuition Assistance Program
- Application deadline is June 30th.
- Recipients will be selected by July 30th.
- Financial aid applications will be accepted for the following school year after open enrollment begins in March. High school students who demonstrate financial need and best meet the qualifications of SJCA will be given first priority. Aid will be allocated until funds are exhausted.
- Click Here for Tuition Assistance Form
To see if you qualify for additional scholarships and tuition assistance please visit Exceptional SC: